Glow App for HomeKit
Glow HDR for HomeKit is a nice companion app for your iOS and MacOS devices. It can visualize your current light setup with a glowing HDR effect, for immediate recognition and beautiful user experience.
- Visualize your lights in your HomeKit environment
- Direct HDR rendering effect of the powered lights
- Support for color lamps and also white spectrum lamps
- Running on Apple Silicon and other Apple devices
Visualization - Seeing is believing
Easier perception of the available lights is my main motivation to create this App. Easily find the lights via color and brighness, not fiddling around with abstract images and text.
More capabilities are coming.
Fresh for iOS and MacOS including Apple Silicon M1
Yes, it is available on multiple plaforms and devices like iPad, iPhone and of course the beloved Mac. Now including also MacOS on Apple Silicon with the great M1.
- 100% written in Swift and SwiftUI
- Homekit Framework with asynchronous integration
- Realtime eventing with Combine Frameowrk
- Built with love and passion
Data Privacy and Security
Glow HDR is collection no user data
We respect data privacy and security. No tracking, no Ads. Just for your pleasure.